Microsoft Office 2013 Professional
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
- Office on one PC for business use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
What’s new with Office?
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
- Get all the email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Build a database fast to organize data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
- Make your own marketing materials using tools in Publisher.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
Computer and Processor
1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
1 GB RAM (32 Bit) / 2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
3.0 GB of available disk space
1366 x 768 resolution
Windows 7, Windows 8, windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 with .Net 3.5 or later
Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
Internet connection. Fees may apply.
Microsoft and Skype accounts
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
Certain features require Exchange 2013 or Lync 2013
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity