HP ProBook 470 G4 17.3-Inch NoteBook Intel Core I7-7500U 2.7GHz Processor 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Intel HD Graphics Windows 10 Pro
- Processor Type 2.7GHz Intel Core i7-7500U Dual-Core
- Memory 8GB of DDR4 RAM
- Storage Capacity 1TB 5400 rpm HDD
- Display Type 17.3 Inch 1920 x 1080 Anti-Glare Display
- Graphic Type NVIDIA GeForce 930MX Graphics Card (2GB)
- Optical Drive SuperMulti DVD Burner
- SDXC Card Reader
- USB Port USB 3.0 Type-A | USB 3.0 Type-C | USB 2.0 Type-A
- Port HDMI | VGA
- Wireless 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Network Connection Gigabit Ethernet
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Dimenions 16.4 x 1.0 x 11.0 In
- Weight 2.63 kg
- 1 Year Warranty
Built for productivity, the 17.3 Inch ProBook 470 G4 Notebook from HP provides mobile professionals with performance and security features to stay productive while on-the-go. It is powered by a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-7500U Dual-Core processor and 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, allowing you to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 3.5 GHz using Intel’s Turbo Boost technology.
The 17.3 Inch UWVA anti-glare display features a Full HD 16:9 resolution of 1920 x 1080 for playback of your media content. Visuals are handled by a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce 930MX graphics card with 2GB of video memory, and you can output video to an external display using the HDMI or VGA ports at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz. The HDMI port also supports 7-channel HD audio.
The HP ProBook 470 G4 Notebook operates using an included 65W AC adapter that runs using 100-240 VAC at 47-63 Hz, a power cord, and a 3-cell / 48Wh lithium-ion battery that will last for up to 11 hours before recharging is required. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Dual-Core 7th-Gen Kaby Lake Performance
- This HP notebook houses a 7th generation Kaby Lake 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-7500U Dual-Core processor. With a dedicated 4MB cache and 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM, you will be able to multi-task between applications quickly and efficiently.
- DVD±RW SuperMulti DL Drive
- The DVD±RW SuperMulti DL Drive allows you to read from and write to a variety of DVD and CD media.
- Up to 16GB RAM
- The current memory configuration is one 8GB module, with an additional 260-pin SO-DIMM slot available for upgrades. With both slots in use, this system supports 16GB of RAM, or 8GB per slot.
- 17.3 Inch Full HD Anti-Glare UWVA Display
- The 17.3 Inch widescreen display of this HP notebook features LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and a 1920 x 1080 resolution. The anti-glare finish allows you to work in brightly lit environments, and there is also a typical contrast ratio of 600:1, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, a brightness of 300 cd/m2, and viewing angles of 85°.
- HDMI & VGA Video Outputs
- Using the HDMI and VGA video outputs, users will be able to use their system with an external display. The HDMI port supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz, as well 7-channel audio, while the VGA port supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 @ 60 Hz.
- Stay Connected
- This HP notebook can connect to a home or public wireless network via 802.11ac (2×2) Wi-Fi. If you require a more reliable Internet connection, you can utilize the Gigabit Ethernet LAN jack. You can also connect wirelessly to peripherals via Bluetooth 4.2.
- USB 3.0 Type-C | USB 3.0 Type-A | USB 2.0 Type-A
- The HP ProBook 470 G4 has one USB 3.0 Type-C port, one USB 3.0 Type-A port, and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports that will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0’s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i7