HP ProBook 450 G5 15.6-Inch NoteBook Laptop Intel Core I5-8250U 1.6GHz Processor 4GB RAM 500GB HDD Intel HD Graphics Windows 10 Pro
- Processor Type 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core Processor
- Memory 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage Capacity 500GB 7200 rpm 2.5 Inch HDD
- Display Type 15.6-Inch 1366 x 768 SVA Display
- Graphic Type Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Reader
- USB Port 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C | 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A | 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
- Port 1 x HDMI 1.4 | 1 x DisplayPort via Type-C | 1 x VGA
- Wireless 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Network Connection Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Built-In 720p Webcam, Mics, Speakers
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Dimension 14.8 x 0.8 x 10.4 In
- Weight 2.10 kg
- ! Year Warranty
Designed for professionals in corporate or SMB environments who want a combination of innovation, security, and multimedia capabilities, the 15.6 Inch ProBook 450 G5 Notebook from HP is a full-featured, thin, and light system that lets users remain productive whether in the office or on-the-go. It is powered by a 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5-8250U Quad-Core processor and 4GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, allowing you to run multiple programs simultaneously and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 3.4 GHz using Intel’s Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, and the memory can also be upgraded to a maximum of 32GB.
- Designed for Docking
- Quickly transition to desktop productivity with a single cable that supports docking via USB Type-C which allows you to connect multiple external displays, a power source, and a Gigabit network connection through optional docks.
- MIL-STD 810G
- Stand up to the workload with a ProBook that is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing.
- HP Noise Cancellation
- Help suppress ambient noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Cancellation.
- HP Audio Boost
- Help make good speakers better with HP Audio Boost.
- Up to 32GB RAM
- The current memory configuration is one 4GB module, with an additional 260-pin SO-DIMM slot available for upgrades. With both slots in use, this system supports 32GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM, or 16GB per slot.
- 15.6 Inch HD Anti-Glare SVA Display
- The 15.6 Inch anti-glare SVA display features an HD 1366 x 768 screen resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and LED-backlighting with a brightness of 220 cd/m2 and 45% sRGB color gamut coverage.
- HDMI 1.4b & VGA Video Outputs
- Using the HDMI 1.4b and VGA video outputs, users will be able to use their system with an external display. You’ll also be able to utilize DisplayPort connectivity via USB Type-C.
- USB 3.0 Type-C | USB 3.0 Type-A
- The HP ProBook 450 G5 has one USB 3.0 Type-C port, two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, and one USB 2.0 Type-A port that will allow you to connect peripherals such as hard drives, printers, and memory card readers. At 5 Gb/s, USB 3.0 transfers data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, which operates at 480 Mb/s. USB 3.0’s high-speed transfer rate helps to significantly reduce data transfer times, meaning you spend less time waiting and more time focusing on the task at hand.
- Stay Connected
- This HP notebook can connect to a home or public wireless network via 802.11ac 2×2 Wi-Fi. If you require a more reliable Internet connection, you can utilize the Gigabit Ethernet LAN jack. You can also connect wirelessly to peripherals via Bluetooth 4.2.
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i5