Canon Scanner DR-F120(9017B003)
- Stay organized: Easily covert your paper documents into digital formats (searchable PDF, JPG, and more) or scan directly to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, QuickBooks Online, Evernote, SharePoint, and more)
- Handles many different document types in batches or individually: Scan receipts, photos, business cards, long documents, and more in the automatic feeder; Scan books, magazines, plastic or embossed cards, fragile materials, and more on the flatbed
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time through the feeder, in color, at up to 20 pages-per-minute, with a 50 sheet feeder
- Windows support: Via included TWAIN driver
- Bundled software: Powerful, yet easy-to-use scanning software
- Win, Mac, Linux Win, Mac, Linux Windows, Linux Win, Mac, Linux Win, Mac, Linux Windows, Linux
- Document Type A4 2-sided A4 2-sided A4 2-sided A4 2-sided A4 2-sided A4 2-sided
- Scan Speed 200 dpi, A4, Black and White 8 ppm / 16 ipm 15 ppm / 30 ipm 20 ppm / 36 ipm 25 ppm / 50 ipm 25 ppm / 50 ipm 45 ppm / 90 ipm
- The ideal choice for small offices that need to scan a wide range of document types quickly and easily. Enjoy an effortless and speedy scanning solution with versatile image FORMULA DR-F120 scanner, featuring an integrated automatic document feeder and flatbed unit. It’s perfect for capturing a wide range of document types in high quality.
Enjoy an effortless and speedy scanning solution with versatile imageFORMULA DR-F120 scanner, featuring an integrated automatic document feeder and flatbed unit. It’s perfect for capturing a wide range of document types in high quality.
Keep productive with 20ppm duplex scanning and 50-sheet ADFScan books, magazines or fragile materials with the integrated flatbedAchieve outstanding image quality with the scanning resolution up to 2400dpiScan with ease using CaptureOnTouch 3 and one-touch job buttonsScan to editable-PDF and connect to your cloud applicationsReduce costs with energy-efficient operation
Maximised productivityCapture various types of document types accurately and efficiently with the DR-F120: a compact all-in-one scanning solution that offers both an automatic document feeder (ADF) and flatbed. You can save yourself valuable time using the 50-sheet document feeder, with its faster 20ppm scanning speeds. The DR-F120 can be relied on to get through your work with a suggested daily volume of up to 1000 scans.
Effortless paper handlingThe DR-F120 gives you complete flexibility to scan a wide range of materials despite its compact body size and small footprint. The straight-through ADF path accommodates A4-width documents, and media of up to 1,000mm in length. You’ll enjoy increased reliability and time-savings when scanning mixed documents as a result of the separation roller in the feeding mechanism. The flatbed scanner is ideal for handling media like books, passports or magazines, and effortlessly captures pages up to legal size. It’s equally at home with photos or other thick, thin and delicate documents.
Superior image quality
The DR-F120 delivers superior quality results time after time, due to its 2400dpi scanning, wide range of built-in image enhancement features and Canon’s renowned imaging technology. You’ll achieve unprecedented colour accuracy that stays true to the genuine document via the scanner’s 3-Dimensional Color Correction function.
Simple, user-friendly operation
Achieve superb results with just a single touch of a button using the Full Auto Mode that automatically applies the best settings for each scanned image. Built-in tools eliminate blank pages and automatically detect paper size and text orientation; while the automatic deskew feature straightens documents fed at an angle. Frequent tasks can be made even simpler by assigning them to 3 job buttons on the scanner panel.
Bundled software gives you more choice
The DR-F120 offers a simple and intuitive scanning experience using Canon’s CaptureOnTouch 3 software. Users can scan, edit and send their documents even more easily with this versatile scanning solution. Its step-by-step icon-based user interface lets users quickly convert their paper documents to multiple file formats (PDF, TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG and PowerPoint). CaptureOnTouch is equally capable as a simple document filing solution that lets users scan and create searchable PDF documents – including easy text-based search and retrieval. Cloud plug-ins to SharePoint, SugarSync, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive™ and Evernote are included, ISIS and TWAIN drivers are also provided.
Easy to own and maintain
DR-F120 is easy to maintain because of its user-friendly design. The feed rollers are user-replaceable, which means you won’t incur the cost of calling out a service technician. Your costs stay low due to the scanner’s high energy-efficiency, using less than 20W in operation.
Find out more about the Canon imageFORMULA DR-F120, its features and what it can do.
- Scan Speed 200 dpi, A4, Colour 8 ppm / 16 ipm 10 ppm / 20 ipm 10 ppm / 18 ipm 25 ppm / 50 ipm 25 ppm / 50 ipm 30 ppm / 60 ipm
- Feeder 10-sheet ADF 20-sheets ADF Business Card Slot 50-sheets ADF Flatbed 30-sheets ADF 30-sheets ADF 60-sheets ADF
- Daily Volume 100 scans 500 scans 1000 scans 1500 scans 1500 scans 4000 scans
- Software (Win) CaptureOnTouch CaptureOnTouch Lite Presto! BizCard Reader CaptureOnTouch CaptureOnTouch Lite Presto! BizCard Reader PaperPort CaptureOnTouch CaptureOnTouch BizCard eCopy PDF Pro Office OmniPage PaperPort CaptureOnTouch BizCard eCopy PDF Pro Office OmniPage PaperPort CaptureOnTouch CapturePerfect Kofax VRS eCopy PDF Pro Office
- Software (Mac) CaptureOnTouch CaptureOnTouch Lite Presto! BizCard Reader CaptureOnTouch CaptureOnTouch Lite Presto! BizCard Reader PageManager CaptureOnTouch BizCard PageManager CaptureOnTouch BizCard PageManager
- Special features Powered directly via USB. Canon’s unique built in CaptureOnTouch Lite software is ready to go – without any need to load drivers or application software. Most productive USB-powered scanning. Canon’s unique built in CaptureOnTouch Lite software is ready to go – without any need to load drivers